Interested in joining our team? We've never had a layoff in the history of Transfer Express. In fact, our team has grown every year, from 20 in 1990 to over 100 today! You'll find more examples below of how Transfer Express is a great place to work.
We've received several awards recognizing our status as a top employer, as well as our strong safety record. These include:
• Awards from the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation for our safety record, including the Group Safety Award, Achievement Award, and 2009 Special Award
• 2000, 2002-08, 2010, 2011 NorthCoast 99 winner, selected as "One of the 99 Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio"
• 1998-2009 SGIA Safety Recognition Award winner
We've also won several awards for our company's success.
- Competitive base wages
- Shift incentives
- 2 different health plans to choose from
- Group dental plan
- Vision discounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life
- Company-paid short and long term disability plans
- Section 125 plan to pay health and dental premiums with pre-tax dollars
- Direct deposit at any bank
- 401(k) Plan with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off in first year-increasing with seniority
- Wholesale prices from garment manufacturers
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement and transfer between departments - internal job postings
- Continuing education-seminars, training, classes
- Periodic performance and wage reviews
- Peak season incentives!
Transfer Express has experienced consistent growth since it's inception and has never had a layoff.
We're looking for good people to join and enjoy our team. No experience necessary - we will train for all positions.
Positions are filled for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. All positions are in a fast-paced environment.
Printers - Operating and automated printing press
Quality Completion - Inspecting, cutting, packaging, and pulling orders
Graphic Design - Production designers to build artwork using vector layouts and clip art
Dealer Services - Call center representatives to enter orders and assist with technical questions (English, French, and Spanish speaking)