1. Select a design. Typesetting designs can be found on pages 14-16 of our Idea Book™.
2. Send us your list of names.
- Names should be typed as you want them printed (i.e. First Name Last Name).
- Names should be in a single column list.
- The list should be saved as a .TXT file and uploaded on our web site.
3. Select the color, size, and quantity needed of your typestyle.
4. Click on "Send Us Your Artwork." Fill out ordering forms and upload your file. Include the layout number of your choice in the notes of your file upload. Be sure to follow the noted guidelines for that particular design. Typestyles will be set in all UPPERCASE letters and will be set "first name last name" unless specified otherwise.
Layouts are designed for use with names of 17 characters or less.
To accommodate longer names, names in columns may be centered or split into two lines, if necessary.
The layout or number of columns may be changed to accommodate orders with fewer names than shown in the layout. If the order has more names than will fit in the design, it will be split into a front and back design for the best printing result.
If the above guidelines are not followed, a typesetting fee of 35¢ per name will be charged.