Optimize Your Space for Apparel Printing Success
Printing t-shirts and other apparel items doesn't have to take up a lot of space or become a huge production.
You actually can print your own shirts in minimal space with just a few essential items.
In this ebook, we'll show you some tips on how to set up your workspace for optimal t-shirt printing productivity.
Inside, you'll find:
- The essentials you need to print shirts along with some little helpers
- Setting up your workstation for productivity and ergonomics
- Items to keep you organized and stocked for storage
- Additional tools for the advanced users
- Plenty of photos of actual customer workspace examples.
If you have about 6 feet of space and electricity, you can set up the perfect spot to print shirts, even out of your own home.
Download the ebook to learn how to get your perfect workstation set up for optimal t-shirt printing productivity.