CAD-PRINTZ® Express Prints Digital Transfers
Low temperature with fast application
Express Prints is a full color digital transfer that has a soft, matte finish. It applies at a low temperature, perfect for heat sensitive polyester. Express Prints is the fastest full color transfer that applies in just 5 seconds and a one step application. Request an Express Prints sample.
- Great for light or dark-colored garments.
- Ideal for customizing T-shirts, hoodies, and more.
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends
- Get instant pricing with the Digital Transfer Price Calculator
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
You can send us vector or bitmap artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
For bitmap images, a resolution of 300 dpi or better is recommended at the size you would like printed.
Enlargements of your file can cause poor image quality. Images from the web are created at 72 dpi. These low resolution images don't print well.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Any size. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: Full color, digitally printed in CMYK. Specify if white areas in your image print white or are show-thru (garment color). CMYK does not reproduce fluorescent or metallic colors. Convert RGB files to CMYK. Not all RGB colors can be rendered in CMYK. Images from the web are usually created in RGB colors.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .1″ for white only areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: minimum of .1" for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Digital transfers are printed in full color and may contain special effects, fades, shadows, shading, and photographic images.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PS, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - all versions
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
Set the press to 250°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Remove the Backing Paper
Remove the backing paper from the transfer. You should be left with the transfer on a clear plastic carrier.
Position & Press
Place the transfer on the garment. Close the heat press and heat for 5 seconds.
Open the press and peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium 6 (60 psi)