Reflective Screen Printed Transfers
Metallic silver in daylight; reflects direct light at night.
New for 2021! Whether for safety or fashion, be seen with reflective screen printed transfers. These transfers are a one color and use a metallic silver color ink. Request a Reflective sample.
- Luminance: 400-450 CD
- Available in reflective silver ink
- Made with water-based ink
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends
- Get instant pricing with the Screen Print Price Calculator.
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
Reflective screen printed transfers use vector artwork.
You can send us vector artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
You can send us bitmap (raster) artwork that we will redraw/convert to vector.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Maximum is 11.5″ x 18″. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: Reflective transfers are a 1 color screen print. Use a consistent color in your artwork file.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .025″ for printed areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: minimum of .04″ for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Special effects such as fades and shading can’t be produced with reflective screen printing. Consider full color transfers if your art contains these.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .DOC, .DOCX, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PPT, .PPTX, .PS, .PSD, .PUB, .RTF, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - we will redraw these types of files in a vector format
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
- Microsoft Word® - these files may contain usable art or we will redraw in a vector format
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
Set the press to 290°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Position & Press
Place the transfer face down on the garment. Close the heat press and heat for 15 seconds.
Open the press and remove the shirt. Allow to cool completely to the touch. (This may take several minutes to cool completely.)
Peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium/Firm 6-8 (60-80 psi)