Decorating Baseball Apparel
Need help? Call us!
Due to the popularity of participants at various levels, baseball and softball provide one of the biggest opportunities to sell custom printed uniforms and apparel. Watch our webinar, What's New in Baseball Uniform Printing.
League Uniform Basics
- Usually bid to print entire league
- Bidding is competitive
- League normally wears same shirt style
(customize with team color, name, sponsors, and numbers)
Money & Time Savings Tips:
- Try to use same logo for each team
- Order a color change when printing same design
- Choose rectangular shaped art layouts to economize on sheet pricing
- Order sponsor sheets: Fit up to 11 sponsors on one sheet
Names and Numbers Recommendations:
- Apply name and number transfers in seconds
- 2-color numbers available
- Add player names to jerseys to increase profits
Specialty Uniforms & Apparel
Polyester (Moisture Wicking)
- Use Elasti Prints® to avoid scorching 100% polyester
- Available Elasti Prints number styles: Champ Pro, Euro Pro, and Avalon
- Popular with travel teams
- Learn how to decorate a split front with one of our transfers.
- New uniforms made for all-star games
- Use All-Star layouts to let your creative get the sale
- Bat bags: Use screen printed transfers for polyester
Ready to Print Baseball Apparel?
Log in or sign up to start creating your baseball designs with the online designer.Start Designing in Easy View