Stahls' Clam Basic Heat Press
A heat press for beginners
The Stahls' Clam Basic Heat Press is the easiest way to get started printing your own t-shirts.
This heat press is very affordable for beginners with light workloads.
It is lightweight and easy to handle. This budget-friendly heat press has maximum value for the money.
- Available in 3 sizes: 11x15, 15x15, and 16x20
- Digital time and temperature readout
- 110 volt standard
Gift with Purchase! Free Marketing Kit! ($75 value)
Canadian customers please contact Stahls' Canada at 1-800-521-5255 to purchase a heat press.
- In stock and ready to ship
- 1 year warranty
- Available in 110 volt
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish
- Coated non-stick heat platen
- HRPO laser-quality steel framework
- Over-the-center pressure adjustment
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- 11"x15" dimensions: 31" x 21" x 21"
- 11"x15" weight: 73 lbs.
- 15"x15" dimensions: 31" x 21" x 21"
- 15"x15" weight: 82 lbs.
- 16"x20" dimensions: 37" x 22" x 22"
- 16"x20" weight: 102 lbs.
Why is it necessary to pre-heat a garment before heat applying?
Pre-heating your garment removes the chemicals and moisture that may be in the garment due to manufacturing. Also, pre-heating assures a wrinkle free surface for heat application.