UltraColor® Max Transfers
Direct to Film Heat Transfers for Low Quantities
UltraColor Max direct to film (dtf) heat transfers are a great solution for your custom apparel full color graphics when you need lower quantities. These heat transfers are digitally printed and come ready to apply.
- Low cost - priced at $0.06 per square inch
- Create a gang sheet or buy by the image
- $25 minimum order
- Maximum size: 22" x 22"
- Matte finish - no shine and no tackiness
- Sharp edge with no outline needed
- Allows fine detail and free standing text
- Lightweight and soft hand
- Low temperature application for use on 100% polyester
- Great durability
- High opacity on different colors and types of apparel
- Digital CMYK color palette - prints full color
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, triblends
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View
You can send us vector or bitmap artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
Artwork will print as it is provided. We will not edit artwork in any way unless it is requested or if the design requires artist attention. When artist help is requested or required, a digital art proof will be provided for $22. Production turnaround will begin upon proof approval.
For bitmap images, a resolution of 300 dpi or better is recommended at the size you would like printed.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Maximum size is 22″ x 22″.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before uploading.
3. Colors: Full color, digitally printed in CMYK. Specify if white areas in your image print white or are show-thru (garment color). CMYK does not reproduce fluorescent or metallic colors.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .018″ for printed areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: no limit for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Digital transfers are printed in full color and may contain special effects, fades, shadows, shading, and photographic images within the artwork. However, soft edges that fade to no ink are not able to be printed.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .EPS, .GIF, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF
- CorelDraw® - save as .pdf or .eps
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - all versions
- Photoshop® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
Set the press to 290°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Position & Press
Place the transfer on the garment so that the ink side is facing down. Close the heat press and apply for 12-15 seconds.
Open the press and peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium 6 (60 psi)