UltraColor® Stretch with Blocker Transfers
UltraColor transfers for sublimated polyester.
UltraColor® Stretch with Blocker is everything you love about UltraColor Stretch but adds a blocker within it to prevent dye migration. Use this digital screen print transfer on sublimated polyester so there is no bleeding through your image. Request an UltraColor Stretch with Blocker sample.
- Larger sheet size: 11.5” x 18” sheets - fill up the sheet with as much as you want
- Matte finish - no shine and no tackiness
- 6 sheet minimum
- Sharp edge with a thin, clear outline
- Prints full color with no limitations on detail
- Free standing text
- Soft hand
- Low temperature application
- Great durability
- Price breaks with increased quantities
- High opacity on different colors and types of apparel
- Digital CMYK color palette
- Care Instructions: Wash cold/warm water and Dry low/medium heat
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, spandex, Lycra®, woven nylon
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
You can send us vector or bitmap artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
For bitmap images, a resolution of 300 dpi or better is recommended at the size you would like printed.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Maximum is 11.5″ x 18″. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: Full color, digitally printed in CMYK. Specify if white areas in your image print white or are show-thru (garment color). CMYK does not reproduce fluorescent or metallic colors.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .05″ for printed areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: no limit for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Digital transfers are printed in full color and may contain special effects, fades, shadows, shading, and photographic images.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PS, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - all versions
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
For 100% polyester and synthetics:
Set the press to 290-320°F
For 100% cotton or cotton/poly blends:
Set the press to 340-360°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Position & Press
Place the transfer on the garment.
Cover transfer with the provided cover sheet to eliminate static.
Press for 12-15 seconds
Open the press and remove the shirt. Allow to cool completely to the touch. (This may take several minutes to cool completely.)
Peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
For 100% polyester & synthetics: 290-320°F. For cotton, cotton/poly blends: 340-360°F.
Medium 6 (60 psi)