Glow-in-the-Dark Screen Printed Transfers
Give Your Customers More Options
Turn the lights out and illuminate the room with the glow of these custom screen printed transfers.
- Perfect for Halloween, birthday parties, bands, or any group or event that wants its message to be seen, even in the dark.
- Appears as frosted, off-white in daylight; glows a brilliant green in the dark.
- Works best on dark apparel.
- To keep illuminated, the print can be recharged in normal room light.
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, poly/cotton blends.
- Get instant pricing with the Screen Print Price Calculator.
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
Screen printed transfers require vector artwork.
You can send us vector artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
You can send us bitmap (raster) artwork that we will redraw/convert to vector.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Maximum is 11.25″ x 14″. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: We use spot colors for screen printing. You can use spot colors when creating art, but it is not required. Use consistent colors in your file.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .012″ for printed areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: minimum of .04″ for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Some special effects such as fades and shading can’t be produced with screen printing. Consider full color transfers if your art contains these.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PS, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - we will redraw these types of files in a vector format
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
Set the press to 340°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Position & Press
Place the transfer face down on the garment. Close the heat press and heat for 10 seconds.
Open the press. Wait 5 seconds and peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium/Firm 6-8 (60-80 psi)
How do I get the transfer to glow in the dark?
Glow-in-the-Dark transfers will glow after being exposed to direct light and can be recharged doing the same. The glow will fade slowly in the dark over time.
What colors are the Glow transfers in daylight?
In daylight, the Glow-in-the-Dark ink is a frosted off-white.
What is the shelf life of your transfers?
The transfers have indefinite shelf life when stored in proper conditions. It is not recommended storing them in areas with high humidity or high temperature.
On what types of fabrics can screen printed transfers be applied?
Screen printed transfers can be applied to cotton, polyester, or poly/cotton blends.