Pearl Prints™ Screen Printed Transfers
Add a soft and shiny luster to designs.
Pearl Prints screen printed plastisol transfers come in soft metallic fashion colors and have a durable adhesive. Request a Pearl Prints sample.
- Great for adding sheen for spirit wear, dance, cheer, holiday, and specialty items.
- Available in 6 colors: Pearl Red, Pearl Purple, Pearl Pink, Pearl Green, Pearl Copper, and Pearl Blue
- Available as a 1 color transfer only
- Recommended fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends
- Get instant pricing with the Screen Print Price Calculator.
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
Screen printed transfers require vector artwork.
You can send us vector artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
You can send us bitmap (raster) artwork that we will redraw/convert to vector.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Maximum is 11.5″ x 14″. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: We use spot colors for screen printing. You can use spot colors when creating art, but it is not required. Use consistent colors in your file.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .012″ for printed areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: minimum of .04″ for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Some special effects such as fades and shading can’t be produced with screen printing. Consider full color transfers if your art contains these.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PS, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - we will redraw these types of files in a vector format
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
Set the press to 340°F
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Position & Press
Place the transfer face down on the garment. Close the heat press and heat for 10 seconds.
Open the press and remove the shirt. Allow to cool completely to the touch. (This may take several minutes to cool completely.)
Peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium/Firm 6-8 (60-80 psi)
Can Pearl Prints be multi color?
Pearl Prints are available as a single color print only.
If a garment has been prewashed, is the application going to be different?
There will be no difference in application if the garment is prewashed.
On what types of fabrics can screen printed transfers be applied?
Screen printed transfers can be applied to cotton, polyester, or poly/cotton blends. Our AquaTru™ screen printed transfers can also be applied to Spandex, Lycra®, and woven nylons.