CAD-PRINTZ® Sub Block Digital Transfers
Full color digital transfers that block dye migration
This transfer type will be discontinued July 1, 2023.
Sub Block is specifically designed for blocking dye migration and applies to any color sublimated polyester materials. It is lightweight with a soft hand. Its low temperature application will also help prevent scorch marks.
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends
- Get instant pricing with the Digital Transfer Price Calculator
Get StartedStart Designing in Easy View Send Us Your Artwork
You can send us vector or bitmap artwork and we can print it as is or with adjustments.
For bitmap images, a resolution of 300 dpi or better is recommended at the size you would like printed.
Enlargements of your file can cause poor image quality. Images from the web are created at 72 dpi. These low resolution images don't print well.
Send us the best artwork that you have.
1. Size: Any size. Although not required, it is a good idea to send us your file at the size you want it printed.
2. Text: Convert all text to curves/outlines before sending.
3. Colors: Full color, digitally printed in CMYK. Specify if white areas in your image print white or are show-thru (garment color). CMYK does not reproduce fluorescent or metallic colors. Convert RGB files to CMYK. Not all RGB colors can be rendered in CMYK. Images from the web are usually created in RGB colors.
4. Line Thickness: minimum of .1″ for white only areas.
5. Show-Thru Thickness: minimum of .1" for non-printing areas
6. Special effects: Digital transfers are printed in full color and may contain special effects, fades, shadows, shading, and photographic images.
We accept the following file types:
.AI, .BMP, .CDR, .CMX, .CPT, .EMF, .EPS, .GIF, .JP2, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PCT, .PCX, .PDF, .PICT, .PLT, .PNG, .PS, .PSD, .SVG, .TIF, .TIFF, .TXT, .WMF
- CorelDraw® - all versions
- Adobe Illustrator® - all versions
- Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) - all versions
- Bitmaps/Jpgs (photos) - all versions
- Photoshop® Or Corel Photo Paint® - all versions
Tips / Application
Please check transfers carefully before heat-applying.
First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
Open the press. Wait 5 seconds and peel the carrier in a smooth, even motion.
Note: The recommended time, temperature, and pressure settings are for Stahls' Hotronix® heat press machines. Settings on other heat presses may vary.
Medium/Firm 6-8 (60-80 psi)
What is sublimation?
Sublimation is a process sometimes used to add color to polyester items. When using heat, the dye process is reactivated making the dye migrate. CAD-PRINTZ® Sub Block prevents this dye migration.
Can I order just one digital transfer?
Yes, you can order one digital transfer. Please note there is a $25 minimum order per design.
Will chlorine effect my prints?
Chlorine will not effect application but some types of chlorine, suntan lotion and even cleaning fluids used on wrestling mats may cause the colors to change. We recommend requesting a sample and testing prior to ordering.