Hotronix Auto Clam 6" x 6" LowRider Heat Press
Great for smaller applications like labels or patches.
The Hotronix 6"x6" LowRider Heat Press makes printing smaller areas fast and easy. The small, lightweight design makes this press very portable for on-site heat printing events.
It locks down easily and auto opens, causing less fatigue.
- Over-the-center pressure adjustment for even pressure and no pinching
- Clam shell design takes up less space in your work area
- Twin Timer™ allows operator to pre-set two timer settings for a two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes 2 interchangeable platens: 4" round and Y shaped platen (6" x 1 7/8" x 5 7/8")
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Gift with Purchase! Free Marketing Kit!
Canadian customers please contact Stahls' Canada at 1-800-521-5255 to purchase a heat press.
- This heat press is in stock and ready to ship.
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 years on Framework
- 2 years on Circuit board
- 1 year on parts/labor
- Patented magnetic auto open feature
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure controls
- Patented magnetic assist lock down
- Generates maximum pressure with less effort
- Electrical options:
120 v; 3 amps; 360 w
240 v; 1.5 amps; 360 w
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 21"
- Shipping weight: 41 lbs.
- Actual weight: 28 lbs.