Hotronix® Dual Air FUSION®
The fastest, most efficient heat press available.
The world’s most advanced heat press got smarter. Register your Dual Air FUSION and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues. Plus, a controller with a larger, higher resolution screen makes it easier than ever to modify settings and save recipes.
This heat press is the perfect heat printing solution for high volume custom apparel decorators. The heat press comes with 2 heat printing stations to optimize productivity.
The dual heat press stations can be set to different time, temperature, and pressure settings so each station is used for a specific type of transfer or a specific part of the heat printing process. Pre-press your garments at the first station and heat apply the transfers at the second, or even change the setting of each station for different types of transfers, such as Goof Proof® or Elasti Prints®.The Dual Air Fusion features a touch screen control system with a stylus. The dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed. Program up to four different pressure and time settings.
Dual Air Fusion ProPlace IQ™ - Coming Soon!
Unlock unparalleled efficiency and precision printing with the Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion ProPlace IQ™. Featuring a patented projection alignment system, upload your artwork to the Hotronix® Cloud and witness your design projected onto the lower platen with the simple click of a button. Minimize misprints and speed up your production with this groundbreaking technology.Pre-Order the Hotronix ProPlace IQ
- Two - 16"x20" platens.
- Available in 220 volt only.
- Integrated Laser Alignment System with standard Dual Air Fusion®
- Option for integrated ProPlace IQ™ patented projection alignment system
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Gift with Purchase! Free Marketing Kit!
A $200 crating fee will be applied to this heat press.
Canadian customers please contact Stahls' Canada at 1-800-521-5255 to purchase a heat press.
- Due to popular demand of our heat presses, please allow 1 week for delivery upon ordering.
- Download Manual (EN)
- 2 platens, each 16" x 20"
- Quick change latch for quickly changing platens
- FUSION IQ Quick Start Guide
- Touch screen control system with stylus
- 4 times, pressures, lasers
- Only available in 220 volt / 20 Amps / 3500 Watts
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 45" 30" / 410lbs
- Comes with lower platen covers
- User-safe push-button / foot pedal operation
- 8 different languages
- Tack Mode
- Heat-free work surface
- Auto On/ Auto Off
- Adjustable Shuttle Speed
- Programmable presets for application
- Transmission works on HD linear rails, center driven with a rodless air cylinder for smooth, quiet operation
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1- horsepower, 8 gallon hold tank, and 3.8 CFM.
- Die-cast base and top assemblies: strong, lightweight, and corrosion free