How to Maximize Your Baseball Apparel Decorating
Baseball and softball provide one of the biggest opportunities to sell custom printed uniforms and apparel due to the popularity of participants at various levels.
And you can do it all with just a heat press and custom screen printed transfers.
Get everything you need to decorate baseball and softball uniforms - from head to toe.
Literally, you can print caps, uniform jerseys, pants, and shoes. It's easy and we'll show you how in this baseball decorating guide.
The Art You Need - Easy View® Designer and Layouts
It all starts with the art. With thousands of customizable design layouts to choose from, you can create uniform designs in just minutes. Even if you aren't a designer, Easy View is easy to learn and use.
- Change the text to your city and team name
- Use your team colors
- Swap out the clip art to your choice
Easy and Affordable Customization
Screen printed transfers are the quickest and easiest way to add names and numbers to uniforms.
- Very affordable - as low as $1.80 per player name and as low as $0.30 per 8" number digit
- Apply names and numbers at the same time in one easy application, even 2 color numbers, in just seconds
- Easily align by simply touching paper carrier edges
Uniform Styles for All Budgets
Whether you need plain t-shirts for t-ball, or high-end split front jerseys for a travel team, you can get everything for your uniforms all in one spot. This makes it convenient to get your blank apparel and transfers all at the same time. Choose your caps, t-shirts, jerseys, pants, socks, belts, bat backpacks, and other equipment bags.
- Low wholesale pricing
- No minimums
- 99% of all orders are shipped same day if placed by 3 PM ET
- Several warehouses nationwide
- Large brand selection including Nike, Ogio, New Era, and Augusta
See Apparel Choices
Decorate for an Entire League
When you are bidding on uniforms, usually you are bidding for the entire league. Bidding is competitive.
With these "league and sponsor layouts", you'll be able to save printing costs to help win the bid.
- Sheets set up for maximum efficiency
- Sponsor sheets: fit up to 11 sponsors on one sheet
- Print multiple teams from one order
- League normally wears same shirt style/logo
(customize with team color, name, sponsors, and numbers)
- Order a color change when printing same design
Go to League Layouts
Specialty Uniforms & Apparel
When you are printing uniforms and other apparel that's made of polyester (like moisture wicking apparel), you're going to need to take some precautions during the printing process. These types of apparel are heat sensitive, so you'll need a transfer that applies at a lower temperature.
- Use Elasti Prints® to avoid scorching 100% polyester
- Champ Pro numbers are available in Elasti Prints ink formula
- These types of uniforms are popular with travel teams
- Split front jerseys are usually made of polyester. Learn how to decorate a split front jersey.
Elasti Prints Transfers
Sell Even More with Add-On Sales
Don't stop with just the uniforms. Travel teams, All-Stars, and leagues with a higher budget could use additional items that you can also provide.
- Bat bags: use screen printed transfers for polyester
- All purpose decals for batting helmets
- Windbreaker jacket
- Add a flag to uniform sleeve
Learn How to Maximize Sales
And Don't Forget Spirit Wear!
Fans need apparel to cheer on their team and athletes. These are also easy to print. Use the same prints as the uniforms to match. This increases your sheet quantity, which lowers the image price even more! Use Express Names™ to add customization for MOM and DAD.
- T-shirts for parents
- Bleacher seats
- Rally towels
- Blankets for colder Spring weather
Learn More About Printing Spirit Wear
Ready to Print Baseball Apparel?
Log in or sign up to start creating your baseball designs with the online designer.
Start Designing in Easy View