Internet Explorer is no longer supported. We recommend upgrading to Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge browser.
When Cricut & Silhouette Users Should Switch to Custom Transfers to Save Money & Time
Need Help? Call us!
Browse Video Categories
Transfer Application | Artwork & Apparel | Easy View Tutorials | Webinars | Ordering Tips | Business | Heat Presses
Have you been using a Cricut or Silhouette to cut heat transfer vinyl (HTV) for your t-shirts? That works great for doing one off’s but when you get a bigger order, we can help you save money and time with the use of custom transfers.
At this online class, we will learn:
- What quantity it makes sense to switch
- Too detailed to cut, too many colors - it’s no problem with custom transfers
- How to send us art you created in the Cricut or Silhouette Design Studio
- How to optimize gang sheets to save more!
- Apply your custom transfer in just 4 seconds along with other application tips